How to enjoy your booze
1. SHOPChoose from our wide range of your favourite drinks and add them to your cart.
2. CHOOSE HOW TO PAYChoose your payment method, checkout and wait for our famously quick delivery service to deliver your order straight to your door (Monday - Friday).
3. ENJOYOpen your package, smile and enjoy!
Free Delivery Promotion
- Free standard delivery on orders over $200
- Maximum delivery discount of $40
- Metro areas Australia wide
- Excludes some regional areas
- Use discount code: FREEDELIVERY
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts
NSW Metro: 1-3 business days from pickup by courier*
Express: Priority packing and pickup. Delivery usually 1-2 business days to metro areas. Excludes weekends. Cut off 11:30am.
NSW Country: 2 - 6 business days from pickup by courier*
VIC Metro: 2 - 6 business days from pickup by courier*
VIC Country: 2 - 6 business days from pickup by courier*
QLD Metro: 2 - 6 business days from pickup by courier*
QLD Country: 3 - 6 business days from pickup by courier*
WA, SA, NT and TAS: 5 - 14 business days from pickup by courier*
* Please note that these delivery times are estimates.
Reducing contact when delivering your drinks will help keep everyone healthy, so we’re working with our couriers to support contactless delivery. This is how contact-free delivery works:
- Drivers will keep as much distance from you as possible
- Drivers will knock on your door, place your parcel at your doorstep and step back as far as possible for you to collect it. They will ask your name and sign for delivery on your behalf. If you’re required to present an ID, they will sight from a distance.
We’re committed to helping protect you and everyone in our community during this time. Please stay safe.
Accepting your order
In order to comply with liquor laws an adult over the age of 18 years must be present to accept the delivery and may be required to present appropriate identification. You may provide specific delivery instructions, including authorisation for the beers to be left at your address, during the checkout process. Unfortunately there are certain scenarios where a courier company may be legally unable to leave your beers under Australia’s liquor laws. Should this occur, the courier company will leave you a notice detailing how you can obtain delivery of your drinks.
Tracking your order
Once your order has been shipped you'll receive an email notification from us, plus a link to track the status of your order.
Shipping to multiple addresses
You may only ship to one address per order. If your order contains gifts or items that require shipping to multiple locations, you will need to place separate orders for each address.